The mission of the Palos Heights Public Library is to be an excellent public library for the citizens of Palos Heights. An excellent public library:
- employs expert, caring staff members who are skilled, knowledgeable, and dedicated to serving the library's users and reaching out to all members of the community
- acquires, organizes, and provides easy access to the books, technology, and other informational resources that are needed by all members of the community
- strives to provide a variety of programs and services to meet the current information, recreational and educational needs of all members of the community
- encourages curiosity, love of knowledge, and lifelong learning for all members of the community
- cooperates with local statewide library organizations to share resources and innovate ideas
Long Range Plan - January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2013
Click here to download the Palos Heights Library Long Range Plan . In this report you will find information on the Library's Vision Statement, Mission Statement, Goals & Objectives and Service Responses with Activities.